Year on year the Zone3 Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. Perfect for the beginner, all the way to the pro athlete, offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008.
Top Features of the Zone3 Women’s Aspire Wetsuit
Zone3 Aspire wetsuit Product Data
It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Due to the popularity of the Zone3 Aspire wetsuit , Zone3 have made minimal changes to the latest version of the suit. The main focus has been on increasing the flexibility even further and this has been achieved with the introduction of a new one-piece shoulder panel design and by incorporating higher stretch materials.
The Zone3 Aspire wetsuit is the As the reviews say: “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.
Zone3 Aspire wetsuit size guide
Zone3 Aspire wetsuit Design details
- Premium SCS Yamamoto Fabrics: Designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
- Aqua Dynamic Nano Coating: Applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- 1.5mm One-Piece Shoulder Panel: No seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows you to swim faster with less effort.
- Maximum 5mm Neoprene As allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- High Stretch 4mm Chest Panel: Aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
- Pro Speed Cuffs™: Present on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Premium Inner Linings: Used to further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK Zip: Enables the suit to go on and off easily.
About triathlon Wetsuits
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Zone3 Aspire wetsuit brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.
The product has always come first for Zone3 Aspire wetsuit. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
Zone3 Aspire wetsuit product reviews
Great wetsuit and finally found one that fits. Small/tall. 55kg and 165cm. Very stretchy, very comfortable. Super buoyant. Definitely need help to get the zip done up! I’d also had a good experience with Wiggle trying and returning suits and talking to someone in person. HOWEVER, I went online to review this suit to find that 48hrs after I received it, it had gone down 20% in price. Sadly I had already swum in it..otherwise I’d have sent it back and repurchased. A price drop weeks or months later is one thing, but it’s super maddening within days. Shame.
Pros Attractive, Comfortable, High Quality
Cons Expensive (but not with Triathlonwetsuits.co.uk)
The Zone3 women’s aspire wetsuit ticks all the boxes for me. I especially love the flexable shoulders allowing for increased freedom of movement compaired to other brands. It is by far the easiest wetsuit I have owned to slip on and more importantly to take off, allowing my faster transitions. The overall buoyancy of the suit is perfect giving me greater confidence in the open water. Very happy with this wetsuit desighed with the female athlete in mind.